Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I Will Not...

Complain about my symptoms

Become discouraged

Stop trying

Give in

Baby myself

Ask for help unnecessarily

Forget about my commitment to wage war

Give up

Start over tomorrow

Let my left foot drag

Fail to exercise somehow, somewhere, sometime this week

Make excuses, even to myself

Tolerate unhealthy thoughts

Get lazy

Forget to study research on possible symptom relief

Be discouraged by the fact that only 2 days ago I was waging war, and today I'm already doubting

AND I won't forget that:

Normal people are supposed to be tired after 6 hours of sleep and a 10-hour workday

55-year-old people have less stamina than younger people -- that's the way it's supposed to be

I am feeling more energetic than I was 2 weeks ago

Tomorrow's a new day

It's not too late to get to bed early

Ummm...did I just write all that out loud? And were you listening the whole time? Sorry, I was just mentally rehearsing my commitment so I wouldn't forget so soon.

Does any of that help you...since you were listening anyway?  I hope so!

Good night.

No comments: